FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the Gold Coast Regional Chamber of Commerce?
The Gold Coast Regional Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to enhancing the economic vitality and quality of life in the greater Gold Coast area, which stretches from Englewood Cliffs to Jersey City. Through a core of volunteers and a professional staff, the Chamber provides leadership, support and networking within the business community. The Chamber serves as a catalyst to business enterprise, supports educational outreach, and acts as an information resource and public relations center.
What type of events do you have?
The chamber will hold networking events and educational seminars of interest to all attending; luncheons with keynote speakers; facilitating business development and community outreach that will foster awareness and sponsorship of local charities.
What are the membership fees?
Dues: $190.00 per year
Benefits include: listing of the business on our website, alphabetically and by category, plus a link to your website.
Click here to purchase membership.
Why should I join the Gold Coast Regional Chamber of Commerce?
- Networking Opportunities can be found in attending, volunteering for or sponsoring our events, serving on committees, and after-hours Chamber Connections. Power Luncheons are held every first Tuesday of the month bringing together Businesses, People and Resources.
- Advertising Opportunities and cost-efficient inserts can be placed in our quarterly mailings.
- The Web-Site contains a listing of all Chamber members at no additional investment to your business. Display ads can be purchased at reasonable rates.
- Quarterly Newsletter will keep you informed and offer you an opportunity to communicate with others about your business.
- Volunteer Members offer counseling to those who are looking to start their own business or upgrade their current business, seminars, lectures educational programs are offered through the Gold Coast Chamber
- Members will be added to the Gold Coast Regional Chamber of Commerce Business to Business Directory.
- As a member, you become part of a diverse and talented organization, be involved. meet new business connections, friends, and potential customers and support the community.
What area does the Gold Coast Regional Chamber of Commerce cover?
The Gold Coast Regional Chamber of Commerce covers the area along the New Jersey waterfront across from New York City. It goes as far north as Englewood Cliffs and as far south as Jersey City.